Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Brandon Farris and I am an aviation nut. I am creating this blog for now to track the 787 Flight test program and bring you the news as stuff happens from BFI. I will also try to post updates on the 747-8 program but this blog is mainly dedicated to the 787. I am there almost any day before work from around 1100 til 1330 or so in a red suburu impreza that says Horizon Air on the back. Most of the time I am on the roof spotting :-P. Feel free to stop by and say hi and also let me know of anything you have heard about the program and if it seems like it is true I will post it on here and put your name as the reporter.

Also I will throw in updates with the latest 737 movements around BFI but as stated above this blog is mainly dedicated to the 787 Program!

1 comment:

  1. A great idea Brandon. I wish you well. I started blogging about 8-9 years ago and it is a good forum to record aviation history. All the best to you in your new endeavor.

    Bruce Drum
    AirlinersGallery.com

    ReplyDelete